Author: Public Record Office Victoria
To help us better understand agency close agency Definition Any department, agency or office of the Government of Victoria transfer and storage close storage Definition The process involving placement and retention of data and documents for subsequent use. needs in the coming years, we are seeking the participation of Victorian Government Agency Records Managers in our online Physical Record Holdings Survey.
The survey asks Records Managers about agency records that were created both before 1900 and up to 1985 that have yet to be transferred to Public Record Office Victoria's archives.
The survey could take up to 30 minutes to complete provided you have all the information at hand, such as:
- The methods and tools your agency uses to manage risks associated with physical records.
- Whether your agency has any records created pre-1900.
- The quantity of pre-1900 records in linear metres.
- Whether your agency holds records created between 1900 and 1985.
- The types of records you store close store Definition To place a record in a storage area or storage facility. and where and how they are stored.
- Whether your agency has any current plans to transfer records to PROV, including timeframes etc.
We really value your time and effort in completing this survey and, upon receipt, your name will be entered into a prize draw for cinema tickets.
If you have any questions please contact Vicky Harris, Project Manager, Government Services on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete the survey here. The survey closes 12 May 2017.