This retention and disposal authority covers records of administrative functions undertaken by hospitals and health services that support the provision of clinical services to patients.
Functions in PROS 17/04:
- SAFETY AND QUALITY ACCREDITATION
- INCIDENT REPORTING AND INVESTIGATION
- PHARMACEUTICAL SUPPLY AND ADMINISTRATION
- BLOOD, ORGAN AND TISSUE SUPPLY AND MANAGEMENT
- STAFF HANDOVER COMMUNICATION
- FOOD SERVICE ADMINISTRATION
- HEALTH SERVICE EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES MANAGEMENT
- MORGUE AND MORTUARY MANAGEMENT
- CLINICAL SERVICES PROGRAM ADMINISTRATION
- PATIENT MOVEMENT AND ATTENDANCE REPORTING.
Please note this retention and disposal authority does not cover patient information records. For patient information, use PROS 11/06 Retention and Disposal Authority for Patient Information Records.
Keywords: hospital, health service, accreditation, compliance audits, reviews, clinical staff, registration, qualifications, incidents, notifications, pharmaceutical, pharmacy, blood products, drugs, x-ray machines, diagnostic machines, theatre rooms, bookings, shift handover, bed census, menus, meal orders, equipment calibration, licensing, permits, attendance, reporting, community services, morgue/mortuary management, patient movement.